PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND BEFORE ORDERING ANY ARTWORK. ABOUT US
- The website https://www.golsagolchiniart.com (Site) is operated by Golsa Golchini Art Srl, a limited liability company registered Italy with VAT No. 12351370965.
- Registered office is located in Piazza Cinque Giornate, 4 – 20129 – Milano, Italy.
We are VAT registered and our registration number is 12351370965.
- To contact us, please send an email to [email protected]
ABOUT THESE TERMS
- Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These Terms tell you who we are, how you will order products, how you and we may change or cancel an order, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- By using our Site, you confirm you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms then you must not use our Site.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The Price of any artwork displayed on our Site includes shipping costs and insurance cost.
- All payments are to be made in EURO.
- Artworks will be travelling with relative invoices and are subject to customs and VAT according to each country’s law.
- We only deliver with insured couriers.
- Insurance is included in the shipping costs and covers the entire value of the artwork. You are 100% insured against theft or damages that may occur during transport. Before accepting the delivery, please make sure it is undamaged and not wet.
- The artworks will be shipped within 2 working weeks from confirmation of the order (August and Christmas holidays excluded).
- We shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage to the artwork.
REFUSAL OF ORDER
- We reserve the right to refuse to process, unwind, or suspend an order at any time. Any decision to take such action is within our sole discretion and we shall not be liable to you as a customer, or other third party for doing so.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- You have the right to return an artwork ordered via our Site and you may request a refund:
- if you change your mind within fourteen days from the date on which you received your artwork;
- if the artwork is damaged at the time of delivery and you notify us within 48 hours and return the same within fourteen days of the date on which you received your order.
- If you wish to exercise your right to change your mind, please contact us by email at [email protected]. Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, booking reference, the reason why you wish to return the artwork, and a high-resolution image of the artwork so we can inspect its condition.
- You must dispatch the artwork within fourteen days from receiving the order and pack the artwork in the best possible way allowing it to return in perfect conditions.
- A refund may only be made to the purchaser of the artwork and will be refunded directly to the original payment method within seven days of the date on which we receive the artwork.
- Returns and refunds are not possible under any other circumstances.
- Accessing our site
- You are responsible for providing your own internet connection and ensuring that you have a compatible web browser to use our Site and the services offered on it. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all information (such as your name, address and contact details) you input into our Site, is correct and accurate. You should check all information before placing an order.
- We may make changes to our Site. We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products displayed on our Site.
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
- How you may use material on our Site:
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Our status as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or any order (including its subject matter or formation), shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Italy.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Italy shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or any order (including its subject matter or formation).